Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Liana from Working to be Worthy was kind enough to give me an award back in August, and I'm ashamed to just be getting around to it! Thank you so much Liana - I hope you enjoy reading my blog just as much as I enjoy reading yours!




Here’s how the award works. After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:
I. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
II. Share 7 things about yourself.
III. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

Seven Tidbits About Me:
1. I started Kindergarten at age 4, and graduated high school at 17.
2. I met my husband on CatholicMatch.com
3. I've worn glasses since my senior year of high school, but most people assume I've always worn them.
4. I have read thousands of books, and currently own 400+ books.
5. I have natural blonde, honey colored hair, but like to dye my hair different colors. Everyone else in my family has brown hair.
6. I've been to 6 different countries: Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, and Czech Republic. The only three I still want to visit are Ireland, England, and Scotland (in that order).
7. I was raised by an Argentinian nanny beginning at age 2. I learned my numbers in Spanish before I learned them in English.

I honestly couldn't pick 15 new blogs, in fact, Liana mentioned quite a few blogs I enjoy in her award post. So here are five special people in alphabetical order:

A Bird on Her Nest
A California Girl & A Boston Boy
A Woman's Place
Catholic Newlywed
Laughing All the Way

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I like Catholic Newlywed, too! And I think it's awesome that you have traveled so much. Ireland would be my top place to go, too, even though I've already been there. I want to go back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Sometimes I can't believe that anybody cares about my life and what I write. I will definitely be doing this later in the week - although picking 15 will be tricky, so many of my favorites have already been awarded!

    I just gave away a ton of my books before I moved, or I would have rivaled you on the 400 books! I'm trying to only keep the ones that really mean a lot to me, but I get attached to all of them!

    ReplyDelete